Saturday, November 04, 2006

Join myLot and earn real MONEY!

I have been enjoying myself discussing stuff at myLot where I am paid to participate in discussion. A lot of people join myLot simply because it is fun to be there. The people are friendly and most of them are willing to help the newbie like me.

I think myLot earns the money from Sponsors who advertise on the website and also from Google Adsense. And to attract people join myLot, it gives us money depending on how much our contribution in the discussion.

It is fun really to spend the time there. You can post a discussion such as "Do you brush your teeth before going to bed? " and other members give the response. It is easy. You don't need to be a writer. You just need to think which topic is interesting and will attract people's response.

If you want to visit them, go to my link 'Join myLot and Earn MONEY! and sign up and start having fun :)

No comments: